Sassy, moody, talkative. She is that sista that makes the scene and leaves an impression. MoreEssence will get in you face and engage you. Upbeat and full of ‘tude, she is that earthMother who watches out for her own. MoreEssence makes her own way and commands proper respect. This earthMother is a loving soul who has had her share of difficulty and pain; difficulties that leave those little nicks and cuts on your spirit. But when you see her, you see a woman enjoying life, exploring self and building a bright future for herself and her loved ones. She is a lioness with vision. And she’s that woman who, when she leaves a room, no one wants to see her go and everybody knows her name. MoreEssense, the little lioness, talks a little about her interest today. And soon this new earthMother will share her artful images with us.
1. How did you come to be connected with Pangaea’s Garden?
A friend of mine thought I would enjoy being part of the Garden.
2. How would you describe your personality/outlook on life?
Positive and Negative (YinYang)
3. What color would you pick to describe your personality? Why?
Purple is my favorite color, a sign of royalty
4. How would you describe your style? You feel most comfortable dressed in what?
Whatever my mood is, determines my style.
5. If there were one thing you would especially like for people to know about you, what would it be?
6. How old are you?
I am truly blessed God has kept me 28 years and counting.
7. Where are you from originally?
I am from Miami, Florida.
8. Single or Committed? EarthSista or EarthMother?
I’m an EarthMother yet a SoulSista who’s committed to family
9. Large or small family? And how did that affect you?
My immediate family is small, Small enough for everyone to get on each other’s nerves.
10. What cause would you fight for? What cause would you die for? What cause would you live for?
11. Who/what has been a major influence in your life to this point?
12. Name five artists that you’d have to have on your IPOD.
Gotta do 6: Meshell Ndegeocello, Jill Scott, Teena Marie, Sade, and Chaka Khan, Floetry!
13. Who/what are your major artistic influences?
Music inspires me with everything I do.
14. What are your hobbies/interests?
I love to dance, it’s my form of expression!
15. Aside from work, what activities consume most of your time?
Being a mother is hard work, it takes up 85% of my time. I have to make sure I take some time to myself.
16. What are your politics?
Neutral as long as it embarks independence and well being for all!
17. Complete this sentence. “As a woman, I believe it’s especially important to…”
As a woman, I believe it’s especially important to KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
18. Is your hair natural? If so, for how long?
After years, I decided to go natural 5 years ago. Now my Locs of love is part of my personality, my appearance, and my life!
19. What turns you on?
Truth and Honesty! P.S: Scented Candles
20. What is your virtue of choice?
Staying focus with prayer
21. Tomboy or GirlyGirl?
Both, I am outlined with dominance and colored in eye-shadow.
22. Words to live by?
-Man see what we do, God knows why!
- I have NO LIMITATIONS!
23. Whats your sign?
Only a sweet Aquarius can be so open.
24. Last Book Read?
Act like a Lady, Think like a Man
25. One think you want to do before you die?
I don’t give death a thought, ONLY the rapture of change!
26. Complete this sentence. “You have faith in …?”
I have faith in Christ and Myself!
You must be logged in to post a comment.