02 16th, 2010 |
The RenegadeBarbie doesn’t just march to the beat of her own drum, she BUILT the damn drum! She continues to build it. She defines the rules that will be the guiding posts for her own visions. Fiercely charismatic and creatively passionate, RenegadeBarbie is expressive and uninhibited. Her style is provocative, raw and full of swagger. Because her unique “in your face” style and her figurative adornments of tattoos and piercings RenegadeBarbie is coveted by SuicideGirls and Blacquewidowdolls as well. Yet as radical as she appears, she is still a loving mother, an adoring lover, and a woman with an uncharacteristic soft spot for loved ones. When you see that side of her, it can be even more jarring than her swaggeristic attitude. Yet it gives you a unique perspective of her as a woman; the whole woman. Finding her own focus; making her own rules. Building the drum. She’s in California, now, building a life there, but when she was in Atlanta for several months, she offered some visionary insights on how we could share the Garden with everyone. We also created a few images together which will be on the site soon. In the meantime, check out her interview.
- How did you come to be connected with Pangaea’s Garden?
I was introduced to the Garden by the one and only, Vincent”Truecolor” Christie.
- How would you describe your personality/outlook on life?
I would best describe my personalities as, well meditated head on collisons, and as for my outlook on life, I say,”Jump in head first and figure out the details when your waist deep.”
- What color would you pick to describe your personality? Why?
Redrum Redrum…Um red is definitely the shade that is I. Red for me, is symbolic of lava, which describes my duality perfectly. When I am amp’d, I am redhot, rapid, and destructive, but once I calm down I am solid, stable, and sharp. Either way, I am breathtaking.
- How would you describe your style? You feel most comfortable dressed in what?
I am most comfortable in my skin, meaning when I am naked.
- If there were one thing you would especially like for people to know about you, what would it be?
I believe that I am two of a kind, being that everyone has a twin, but I am definitely the more awesome twin.
- How old are you?
They say I am 26 years of age.
- Where are you from originally?
The 5th ring of Saturn, on the upper east side. Oops, I mean New Orleans,LA Go Saints!
- Single or Committed? EarthSista or EarthMother?
I am a happily committed, Urbanista/Mother/Super Herione!
- Large or small family? And how diid that affect you?
I have a large family, but I was raised in a small family, which has helped me to be self reliant and independent. Thanks Mom!
- What cause would you fight for? What cause would you die for? What cause would you live for?
I would live for, die for, and fight for my daughters.
- What are your hobbies/interests?
Photography and film production are interest of mine, and I poke holes in people as a hobby.
- Aside from work, what activities consume most of your time?
That would be parenting and sex.
- What’s current occupation?
Body Modification Artist
- What’s your Dream Job?
Ruler of the entire world(legally).
All Hail Renegade Barbie! It has a regal ring to it.
- What are your politics.?
Politics are not for the pure and faint of heart.
- Complete this sentence. “As a woman, I believe it’s especially important to…”
Have a vagina. Nah seriously, as a woman know and respect your powers as a female. A woman has the abilities and strengths to carry,birth, and mold another human beings life. Enough Said!
- Complete this sentence. “Nothing is better than…”
I bet you think I gonna say something obsence, well I’m not, I’ll just think it. So ha!
- Your greatest moment?
I’ve haven’t had it yet.
- Your most humbling moment?
Childbirth, hands down!
- Is your hair natural? If so, for how long?
Natural as it’s growing out of my scalp? Then yes my hair is natural.
- What turns you on?
My babe, Sergio L. Merriweather.
- What pisses you off?
Liars and procastinators.
- Words to live by?
“To thy own self be true.”
- Vegetarian or Barbarian?
Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian. Go Veg!
- Whats your sign?
Aries! Can’t you tell by now? Jeez!
- Favorite TV Show or Movie?
Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1&2, Narural Born Killers, From Dusk til Dawn, Death Proof… Do you notice a similar in my movie choices hmmmm?
- Last Book Read?
- One think you want to do before you die?
I want to do a lot of things, but I really wanna witness an authenic exorcism in another country.
- Complete this sentence. “You have faith in …?”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.