It’s been a minute since I updated the blog. The interest in building a web portal is growing and the labor to put the vision together is intensive. There’s a lot to do, not the least of which are shoots and presentations. I’ll go into more detail as things progress. These captures are looks at the behind-the-scenes of the first shoot we did for the site. This is exciting!
30 Minutes in the Garden afro afrocentric afrosensual Afrosensual Aesthetic Apache Cafe art art photography beauty black and white black love commentary culture dark skin earthSista earthSistas earthSistas in the Garden events fashion glamour Goat Farm Lakeside locs Lookbook music Nambi natural beauty natural hair nature Nature Stroll Series nude Ororo PG30 pgtv photography PrincessYEME Raine Sekhmet Serene smoke society urban urbanista WildOrchid YEME
- Stormi Maya, a scrapbook, music videos and fake ass titties
- Music & Muses goes behind the scenes at Pangea’s Shooters Lounge…
- DenovaJOY – Chemistry & Original Afropuffs
- Pangea’s new studio, the Shooters Lounge and earthSistas in ‘His Shirt’…
- WGO? ‘Black’ or ‘African American?’
- Lyric’s fire… a Garden interlude