Impressively creative explorations in self-portraiture are only one of the reasons I was impressed by the works of this young photography enthusiast. When you see XXMISA’s works, you see the chronicles of a talent on the road of discovery. Her artistic approaches to composition and post processing will leave you entertained and inspired. And I find her subjects to be insightful and potentially provocative. She’s doing great work now; I look forward to watching her grow. And when you see more of works here, you will see that these images are just the tip of the iceberg.
30 Minutes in the Garden afro afrocentric afrosensual Afrosensual Aesthetic Apache Cafe art art photography beauty black and white black love commentary culture dark skin earthSista earthSistas earthSistas in the Garden events fashion glamour Goat Farm GreenRose Lakeside locs Lookbook music Nambi natural beauty natural hair nature Nature Stroll Series nude Ororo PG30 pgtv photography PrincessYEME Raine Sekhmet smoke society urban urbanista WildOrchid YEME
- WGO? ‘Black’ or ‘African American?’
- Lyric’s fire… a Garden interlude
- Pangea’s Lookbook: Sun Goddess Jewelry’s stylings on earthSista AsmaraMaat
- Smoke… moments in the Garden honoring National 420 Day…
- PGTV: Trevor Noah keeps dropping knowledge in between scenes
- WGO? The death and life of Nipsey Hussle