Les Nubians are back! I was introduced to them over a decade ago by my super-hip French teacher in high school, and I’ve been a fan ever since. Their first album, Princesses Nubiennes has been on heavy rotation in my life for years, and it’s one of my favorite albums of all time. The jazzy, soulful, funky sisters are back with a new album, Nü Revolution, due April 19th. As a treat for their fans, they are offering a free download of their song, “Liberté.” Check out a video of the ladies singing it live, then watch another video of “Embrasse-Moi,” a tune that will force your hips to gyrate whether you want them to or not, and then head on over to their site to get your free download. C’est magnifique!
30 Minutes in the Garden afro afrocentric afrosensual Afrosensual Aesthetic Apache Cafe art art photography beauty black and white black love commentary culture dark skin earthSista earthSistas earthSistas in the Garden events fashion glamour Goat Farm Lakeside locs Lookbook music Nambi natural beauty natural hair nature Nature Stroll Series nude Ororo PG30 pgtv photography PrincessYEME Raine Sekhmet Serene smoke society urban urbanista WildOrchid YEME
- Stormi Maya, a scrapbook, music videos and fake ass titties
- Music & Muses goes behind the scenes at Pangea’s Shooters Lounge…
- DenovaJOY – Chemistry & Original Afropuffs
- Pangea’s new studio, the Shooters Lounge and earthSistas in ‘His Shirt’…
- WGO? ‘Black’ or ‘African American?’
- Lyric’s fire… a Garden interlude