Originally published on May ll, 2013. The 22nd Annual Taliah Waajid World Natural Hair Show is Saturday and Sunday,...
tafakari, , Photos, The Pangea's Garden Project, afrocentric, braids, celebration, culture, events, locs, natural hair, Taliah Waajid, world natural hair show, 3
I moved to Atlanta almost three years ago convinced that the Deep South’s biggest “black” city would give me...
30 Minutes in the Garden afro afrocentric afrosensual Afrosensual Aesthetic Apache Cafe art art photography beauty black and white black love commentary culture dark skin earthSista earthSistas earthSistas in the Garden events fashion glamour Goat Farm GreenRose Lakeside locs Lookbook music Nambi natural beauty natural hair nature Nature Stroll Series nude Ororo PG30 pgtv photography PrincessYEME Raine Sekhmet smoke society urban urbanista WildOrchid YEME
- WGO? ‘Black’ or ‘African American?’
- Lyric’s fire… a Garden interlude
- Pangea’s Lookbook: Sun Goddess Jewelry’s stylings on earthSista AsmaraMaat
- Smoke… moments in the Garden honoring National 420 Day…
- PGTV: Trevor Noah keeps dropping knowledge in between scenes
- WGO? The death and life of Nipsey Hussle