-
BlackSoul76 joined the group
CURIOUSLY KINKY
-
BlackSoul76 joined the group
PANGEA’S CAMERA CLUB
-
Geoffrey Peterson joined the group
PANGEA’S CAMERA CLUB
-
Geoffrey Peterson joined the group
CURIOUSLY KINKY
-
Geoffrey Peterson joined the group
NATURALLY FIERCE NATION
-
Jay joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
vincent posted in the group CURIOUSLY KINKY
Have you seen this already?
-
vincent posted in the group Soul Afrosensual
Remember Mün in her Mardi Gras beads?
-
vincent posted in the group Soul Afrosensual
NubiaKitty feeling herself….
https://pangeasgarden.com/blog/tag/NubiaKitty/ -
vincent posted in the group Soul Afrosensual
MuthaUniverse in blue
pangeasgarden.com/blog/tag/MuthaUniverse/ -
vincent posted in the group NATURALLY FIERCE NATION
Are you feeling the fierceness?
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
NATURALLY FIERCE NATION
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
CONJURE CLUB
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
PunkBlack Group
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
420 HIPPIES CLUB
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
THE YOGA GARDEN
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
CURIOUSLY KINKY
-
Ryan Belo joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
- Load More Posts
About me

Vincent Christie
Pangea's Gardener
An Artist, a Designer, a Photographer and now a Blogger, I don’t know the word that describes what I do, but, I know I like to design content; I like to tell the story. I created the Garden to be a community that celebrates afrosensuality. I am on a journey that enriches me. I am never bored with the opportunities of creativity that are available to me now.
Friends
Jake Valdor
@jvaldor5
RD !ES
@eccentricsoul
Yasmina Rachelle
@yasminrach19
Rapheal Clark
@raphealclark
Sean Gallagher
@seangalla09
Groups
Recent posts

pgp484: August, 1973 & The Reclamation Art Project
- July 27, 2026

Auntie Margaret’s Liquor House, August 1973
- July 27, 2026

earthSista GemSunflower… a night of boudoir therapy
- June 30, 2026


























