With all of the cold weather ravaging the country over the past month, now seemed to be a good time to remember a summer gone by. In a daylight stroll of a small river in Georgia, COCO posed for a “swimsuit edition” style shoot in the waters and on the man-made beach along the edge of the waters. Sun, sand and stream complemented the beautiful earthSista in her colorful two-piece suit. Families frolicked in the waters around us, watching us curiously, wondering what our next move would be. But we were oblivious. I was inspired by my muse and she enjoyed the camera and the rush of the river. But the shoot was brief, the moment, fleeting. However, we weren’t done. In the light of that day, we strolled by a river… later that night, we strolled by the lake. But that… is another story.
30 Minutes in the Garden afrocentric afrosensual Afrosensual Aesthetic Apache Cafe art art photography beauty black and white black love commentary culture dark skin earthSista earthSistas earthSistas in the Garden fashion glamour Goat Farm Lakeside lesbian locs Lookbook music Nambi natural beauty natural hair nature Nature Stroll Series nude PG30 pgtv photography PrincessYEME Raine Sekhmet SistaLove smoke society TCV Photography udou urban urbanista WildOrchid YEME
- pgp434: a sunflower interlude with Keisha Charmaine and Longtower Photography
- pgp433: Noël… my Garden moment…
- pgp432: Interlude: Seven’s moments in the window seat
- earthSista Salem and Sun Goddess Jewelry… a Lookbook interlude
- When We Play Outside: Homecoming
- Pangea’s Lookbook: The SunGoddess adorns earthSista Salem