from Vanity Fair “Nyong’o could almost be describing her career, except for the accidental part. The year started with...
vincent, , The Pangea's Garden Project, What's Going On?, culture, entertainment industry, Harvey Weinstein, Lupita Nyong’o, sexual harassment, society, Weinstein Company, workplace, 0
I had felt very much alone when these things happened, and I had blamed myself for a lot of...
vincent, , Pangea's Lookbook, Photos, The Pangea's Garden Project, culture, dark skin, fashion, Lookbook, Lupita Nyong’o, Tom Munro, Vogue, 0
Lupita Nyong’o is living proof that the beauty of afrosensuality belongs everywhere. Her appearance in Vogue Italia earlier this...
30 Minutes in the Garden afro afrocentric afrosensual Afrosensual Aesthetic Apache Cafe art art photography beauty black and white black love commentary culture dark skin earthSista earthSistas earthSistas in the Garden fashion glamour Goat Farm Lakeside lesbian locs Lookbook music Nambi natural beauty natural hair nature Nature Stroll Series nude Ororo PG30 pgtv photography PrincessYEME Raine Sekhmet SistaLove smoke society urban urbanista WildOrchid YEME
- WGO? Dr. Umar Johnson’s full interview on SOS (Share Our Stories)
- a KinkySmoke interlude with PrinCessYEME and Tocara
- Fashion fierce! Grace Bol in Harper’s Bazaar
- pgp424: Devine reflections of the Pint Size Nurse
- pgp423: UdoU- Kwentonza’s moments of intimate self expression
- Interlude – Calah in a comfortable space