“Black people spend 2 Billion a year on Air Jordans, 4 Billion a year on liquor, 20 Billion a...
vincent, , PGTV, What's Going On?, african americans, Between The Scenes, black people, comedy, Comedy Central, culture, disenfranchised, pgtv, satire, slavery, society, The Daily Show, Trevor Noah, wgo, What's Going On, 0
BETWEEN THE SCENES – WHO SHOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR REPARATIONS? Trevor responds to a provocative question about reparations by...
vincent, , PGTV, The Pangea's Garden Project, What's Going On?, black people, culture, earthBrothas, earthSistas, interracial, Kaze, love, Luna, pgtv, PrincessYEME, pro-black, relationships, SimoneMonet, society, wgo, What's Going On, white people, YEME, 0
We posed this question to all of you our on Instagram and Facebook as a result of some actions...
30 Minutes in the Garden afro afrocentric afrosensual Afrosensual Aesthetic Apache Cafe art art photography beauty black and white black love commentary culture dark skin earthSista earthSistas earthSistas in the Garden fashion glamour Goat Farm Lakeside lesbian locs Lookbook music Nambi natural beauty natural hair nature Nature Stroll Series nude Ororo PG30 pgtv photography PrincessYEME Raine Sekhmet SistaLove smoke society urban urbanista WildOrchid YEME
- WGO? Dr. Umar Johnson’s full interview on SOS (Share Our Stories)
- a KinkySmoke interlude with PrinCessYEME and Tocara
- Fashion fierce! Grace Bol in Harper’s Bazaar
- pgp424: Devine reflections of the Pint Size Nurse
- pgp423: UdoU- Kwentonza’s moments of intimate self expression
- Interlude – Calah in a comfortable space