-
jermaine williams joined the group
CONJURE CLUB
-
jermaine williams joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
jermaine williams joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
jermaine williams joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
jermaine williams joined the group
420 HIPPIES CLUB
-
jermaine williams joined the group
THE YOGA GARDEN
-
jermaine williams joined the group
NATURALLY FIERCE NATION
-
jermaine williams joined the group
CURIOUSLY KINKY
-
jermaine williams joined the group
PANGEA’S CAMERA CLUB
-
jermaine williams joined the group
ARTISTS LOFT
-
jermaine williams joined the group
Nature Stroll Network
-
Paul joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Bill Thompson joined the group
PANGEA’S CAMERA CLUB
-
Dante joined the group
ARTISTS LOFT
-
Dante posted in the group PANGEA’S CAMERA CLUB
Divine Risings All. I’m Dante, new photographer on the block. Representing for the DMV. Looking forward to meeting and collaborating with you wonderful Creatives. Have a favor full day and be safe.
DT
-
Dante joined the group
PANGEA’S CAMERA CLUB
-
vincent posted in the group Nature Stroll Network
Remembering earthSista TULA first Nature Stroll
-
Ted Taliaferro joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
vincent posted in the group TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
SimoneMonet and SummerRain in one my favorite shots from the Afrosocial
-
ekundayo brennen joined the group
CURIOUSLY KINKY
- Load More Posts
About me

Vincent Christie
Pangea's Gardener
An Artist, a Designer, a Photographer and now a Blogger, I don’t know the word that describes what I do, but, I know I like to design content; I like to tell the story. I created the Garden to be a community that celebrates afrosensuality. I am on a journey that enriches me. I am never bored with the opportunities of creativity that are available to me now.
Friends
Jake Valdor
@jvaldor5
RD !ES
@eccentricsoul
Yasmina Rachelle
@yasminrach19
Rapheal Clark
@raphealclark
Sean Gallagher
@seangalla09
Groups
Recent posts

pgp484: August, 1973 & The Reclamation Art Project
- July 27, 2026

Auntie Margaret’s Liquor House, August 1973
- July 27, 2026

earthSista GemSunflower… a night of boudoir therapy
- June 30, 2026























