-
Brennan Cozzens joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Brennan Cozzens joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
Brennan Cozzens joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
Brennan Cozzens joined the group
Nature Stroll Network
-
vincent posted in the group Nature Stroll Network
LordeLuna – did a shoot with her and RavenB a couple of weeks ago with Kenya. Looking forward to another Stroll. Who wants to join me?
-
vincent posted in the group Nature Stroll Network
Raven B
-
Kenya Durden joined the group
Nature Stroll Network
-
vincent created the group
Nature Stroll Network
-
vincent created the group
Nature Stroll Network
-
KwabShoots joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
KwabShoots joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
KwabShoots joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
c stone joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
c stone joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
c stone joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
PassionPoet joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
vincent posted in the group TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Marshall Latimore joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Ebby Engmann joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Ebby Engmann joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
- Load More Posts
About me

Vincent Christie
Pangea's Gardener
An Artist, a Designer, a Photographer and now a Blogger, I don’t know the word that describes what I do, but, I know I like to design content; I like to tell the story. I created the Garden to be a community that celebrates afrosensuality. I am on a journey that enriches me. I am never bored with the opportunities of creativity that are available to me now.
Friends
Jake Valdor
@jvaldor5
RD !ES
@eccentricsoul
Yasmina Rachelle
@yasminrach19
Rapheal Clark
@raphealclark
Sean Gallagher
@seangalla09
Groups
Recent posts

pgp484: August, 1973 & The Reclamation Art Project
- July 27, 2026

Auntie Margaret’s Liquor House, August 1973
- July 27, 2026

earthSista GemSunflower… a night of boudoir therapy
- June 30, 2026


















