-
jamaica007 joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
jamaica007 joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
James Miller joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Humberto Ramos joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
vincent posted
inspiration
-
Happy H joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
ausdeman posted
Natural is the way to go!!!
-
ausdeman posted
Natural is the way to go.
-
ausdeman posted
Black women are beautiful
-
Bulitoni Lulama joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
sheila fernandez-garrett joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
sheila fernandez-garrett joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
Trey Miller joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Dirk joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
mityute boanerges joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Adrian Logan joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
Adrian Logan joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
Adrian Logan joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
ausdeman posted
tumblr_nkdoqdOKWh1u803wno1_500
-
ausdeman joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
- Load More Posts
About me

Vincent Christie
Pangea's Gardener
An Artist, a Designer, a Photographer and now a Blogger, I don’t know the word that describes what I do, but, I know I like to design content; I like to tell the story. I created the Garden to be a community that celebrates afrosensuality. I am on a journey that enriches me. I am never bored with the opportunities of creativity that are available to me now.
Friends
Jake Valdor
@jvaldor5
RD !ES
@eccentricsoul
Yasmina Rachelle
@yasminrach19
Rapheal Clark
@raphealclark
Sean Gallagher
@seangalla09
Groups
Recent posts

pgp484: August, 1973 & The Reclamation Art Project
- July 27, 2026

Auntie Margaret’s Liquor House, August 1973
- July 27, 2026

earthSista GemSunflower… a night of boudoir therapy
- June 30, 2026














