-
Mel Issa joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
Mel Issa joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Mel Issa joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
Demetrius Diakhate joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
dareallyst joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
PassionPoet joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
hueman joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
kingcliff joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
kingcliff joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
jamesfrmphilly joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
Bobby Williams joined the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
vincent created the group
Soul Afrosensual
-
Michael Miguel joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
Michael Miguel joined the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
Abinashi Khalsa joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
vincent created the group
TOP SHOT – Captures from the Afrosensual Social
-
sheila fernandez-garrett posted
Hey sweetie, thanks for having me in the group. Hoping to participate in a few discussions in the near future.
-
sheila fernandez-garrett joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
kingcliff joined the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
-
vincent created the group
Afropunk is Afrosenual
About me

Vincent Christie
Pangea's Gardener
An Artist, a Designer, a Photographer and now a Blogger, I don’t know the word that describes what I do, but, I know I like to design content; I like to tell the story. I created the Garden to be a community that celebrates afrosensuality. I am on a journey that enriches me. I am never bored with the opportunities of creativity that are available to me now.
Friends
Jake Valdor
@jvaldor5
RD !ES
@eccentricsoul
Yasmina Rachelle
@yasminrach19
Rapheal Clark
@raphealclark
Sean Gallagher
@seangalla09
Groups
Recent posts

pgp484: August, 1973 & The Reclamation Art Project
- July 27, 2026

Auntie Margaret’s Liquor House, August 1973
- July 27, 2026

earthSista GemSunflower… a night of boudoir therapy
- June 30, 2026















welcome brotha!