Impulsive and vibrant, her upbeat manner is positively infectious. RaeOfLite is ALWAYS smiling and laughing. This adventurous sista is never afraid to try new things and share ideas. She seeks the unusual and grabs onto the unconventional. She searches for truths in the nooks and crevices of those dark little places that most might find to disturbing to explore. She thinks weird is cool and commonality is lame. And when it comes to those dark spaces, its always good to have RaeOfLite by your side.
1. How would you describe your personality/outlook on life?
I am mostly calm, but I can be vibrant at times. Militant minded.
2. What color would you pick to describe your personality? Why?
blue = calm
3. How would you describe your style? You feel most comfortable dressed in what?
I love to lounge around in jogging pants, moo moos, and oversized male clothes. It makes me feel like someone is giving me a hug which is super comfortable.
4. If there were one thing you would especially like for people to know about you, what would it be?
that I looovvveeee black people.
5. How old are you?
6. Where are you from originally?
7. Single or Committed? EarthSista or EarthMother?
I’m single, no kids but I have a dog and a crush.
8. Who/what has been a major influence in your life to this point?
My granny… Alma. She is very humble and selfless. I aspire to be like her one day.
9. Name five artists that you’d have to have on your IPOD.
I’ve been bumping Tupac for about a month str8 now, so him, Ceelo, L-Boogie, N.E.R.D. and Ms. Badu.
10. Aside from work, what activities consume most of your time?
Spending time with my family and friends.
11. What are your politics?
fuck the police. I put no faith in this crooked system.
12. Complete this sentence. “As a woman, I believe it’s especially important to…”
demand respect. love yourself.
13. Is your hair natural? If so, for how long?
Yes, about 5 yrs.
14. What turns you on?
Black men, wisdom, abs and tatts.
15. What pisses you off?
People who don’t respect themselves, others or mother earth.
16. What is your vice of choice?
I do not lie, which may hurt peoples feelings at times.
17. What is your virtue of choice?
18. Whats your sign?
19. One think you want to do before you die?
Travel way more, have children, live on a farm, grow my own food.
20. Complete this sentence. “You have faith in …?”
I can not say I have faith in anything…i am a see it to believe it type chick.
More contributors, more visions, more voices… Pangea’s Garden is growing. As a result, this labor of love requires a great deal of time and expense. We are actively striving to be your Afrosensual nexus of ideas, images, commentary, participation and events that inspire, provoke, entertain and actively engage you. So consider signing up for a premium membership. It grants you access to ALL of the Garden’s content and you will be one of the Cultivators of the vision that we’ve ALL planted & grown in Pangea.