Pangea has hosted an AfroSocial-style event since November 2013. Originally based on Atlanta’s Apache Cafe’s ArtMonday event, it has,...
kingcliff, , The Pangea's Garden Project, culture, inspiration, natural hair, Naturally Leslie, Q&A, quotes, role model, self-confidence, style, trends, 0
In the early days when Pangea’s Garden was a project where I explored my own visions of what afrosensuality...
kingcliff, , Photos, The Pangea's Garden Project, afrosensual, Alain Paris, art, art photography, authentic beauty, black women, culture, France, French, inspiration, natural hair, natural women, 1
I have been a huge admirer of Alain’s images for 15 years and I know of several photographers and...
- pgp417: Being the art at Pangea’s AfroSocial
- Nambi blue… an Apache Interlude
- WGO?: WOKE and the problematic nature of verbal activism
- pgp416: Free Black Panther screenings by AMC for the first week of Black History Month
- pgp415: 30 minutes in the Garden with LUNA
- pgp 414: 2018 – A Year in Film for People Of Color
cultivators of the garden
30 Minutes in the Garden afro afrocentric afrosensual Afrosensual Aesthetic Apache Cafe art art photography beauty black and white black love commentary culture dark skin earthSista earthSistas earthSistas in the Garden events fashion FlowerChild glamour Goat Farm GreenRose Lakeside locs Lookbook music Nambi natural beauty natural hair nature Nature Stroll Series nude Ororo PG30 pgtv photography Raine Sekhmet society udou urban urbanista WildOrchid YEME