Chadoe observes. She never struck me as shy or quiet but she does like to hang back and watch others do what they do. She learns that way. She is curious that way. And even though she likes to step back and wait for you to reveal yourself she still draws attention. She can’t help it. Chadoe stands statuesque and yet carries herself coyly. She cannot walk into a room without turning heads and creating whispers. Her beauty striking and her eyes are piercing. She hungers for opportunity and searches for truth. Chadoe is studious and opinionated, yet open. She is simply an intelligent young black woman striving for wisdom.
Chadoe is a proud earthSista with a giving nature. And when she poses, she looks like an amazon. Again, she can’t help it; like her beauty, it is in her nature.
1.How would you describe your personality/outlook on life?
My personality is very down to earth I love to meet new people and try new things and my outlook on life is only you can make it happen nobody else
2. How would you describe your style? You feel most comfortable dressed in what?
My style is plain I don’t do the flashy look; that’s not whats up at all. I really don’t like to be noticed and to I try to blend in with background
3. If there were one thing you would especially like for people to know about you, what would it be?
I am always happy
4. How old are you?
5. Where are you from originally?
6. Single or Committed? EarthSista or EarthMother?
7. Large or small family? And how did that affect you?
Small and it does not really affect me at all
8. What cause would you fight for? What cause would you die for? What cause would you live for?
I would fight for all my black people to know the truth about their roots and get them to not be so ignorant
9. Who/what has been a major influence in your life to this point?
The Most High is the only one that has kept me on the straight narrow and blesses me everyday to see what it is in store for me
10. What are your hobbies/interests?
I like researching what I don’t understand
11. Complete this sentence. “As a woman, I believe it’s especially important to…”
to know you are beautiful no matter what shape or size
12. Complete this sentence. “Nothing is better than…”
having time to get my thoughts together
13. Your most humbling moment?
Walking away from the stupidity of my own people
14. Is your hair natural? If so, for how long?
Yes, I’ve had locs for 2 years and I’ve natural for as long as I can remember.
15. What pisses you off?
Liars and fakes
16. Tomboy or GirlyGirl?
17. Words to live by?
Who Jah bless no man can curse
18. Vegetarian or Barbarian?
19. Whats your sign?
20. Complete this sentence. “You have faith in …?”
Myself and the Most High
Pangea’s Nature Stroll Series… The moments are unique and timeless. There is a symphony of scents and sounds as well as visions that intertwine to create and extraordinary body of stimuli. When you are there, you can’t help but be inspired by God’s design. this was the backdrop for the beautiful women who have all taken part in this extraordinary rich series of images that are still never ending. Momentary strolls that were reflective, imaginative, provocative and creative led to some revealing moments in which beauty both inside and out was exposed.
When it comes to art, food, fashion, health, fitness music, culture and society Pangea’s Garden continues to bring you the culture that cultivates. We actively strive to be your Afrosensual nexus of ideas, images, commentary, participation and events that inspire, provoke, entertain and actively engage you. If you love what you see here and desire to see more, please consider signing up for a premium membership. It grants you access to ALL of the Garden’s content and you will be one of the Cultivators of the vision that we’ve ALL planted & grown in Pangea.